Thursday, 28 November 2013

Secondary Research - design inspiration



In my mood board I focused on font styles, colour and model fashion. My style of magazine is a mix between pop and alternative indie music so I wanted to capture it within this mood board with the typical fonts, colours and fashion related to these genres of music.

The font styles are simple and modern as they are a serif text type (most of them) the ones that aren't still look slightly modern and they aren't really flowing and are quite solid and bold. They are also sketchy and and rough so it blends in with my target audience and the stereotypical view of teenagers are being unorganised and not caring what they look like.  

I choose pastel colours because my magazine is prominently for girls but I also choose the bright colours as something needs to stand out to represent there personalties as my target audience (16-20 years old) are bubbly and spontaneous (as viewed by other people).                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment