Critical Evaluation of first draft
and front cover
My front
cover does give information about what my magazine is and what is inside of it.
For example my cover lines state some of the articles that are included inside
of it. My magazine is also called Lyric and that implies that it is a music
magazine along with the cover lines. The cover lines are clear as I put them in
colours that standout or in black boxes. My cover lines do not go over the face
of the model but do go over the body of the model but I think this is okay as
they can still see who is on the front cover. The main mast head font works but
the font below them in the black boxes could be changed as it is very similar to
the font above. I also feel the masthead is easy to read because of the colour.
My white background works but to make it even better I could make the page a
little bit more crowed as to much white space is showing. I do have a barcode
but I haven’t added a date, price or issue number which I know is needed
desperately. My front cover is bright and the model is of a suitable age so yes
I feel it is suitable for my target audience. I have used most of the
conventions but still need to add a date but over all it does look like a music
magazine. This magazine does look how I intended it to be but there do need to
be some adductions’ such as date and price. Plus possibly some of the font type
changed.

No comments:
Post a Comment