Sunday, 29 September 2013
Pictures for college magazine
I took a wide range of pictures for my college magazine for both the front cover and content page. For the front cover I took semi photos of the models which means they are only of the top part of the body. I did this as it is a convention of a magazine and it means the audience will be able to see the models face more clearly.
But for the content page I took photos of my models in groups. I did this because the magazine needs to promote college life in a good way by making it seem friendly and happy. But to improve on the photos I need to have male models as all of mine were female so it really restricts the target audience to one gender where as this is a generic magazine so should appeal to everybody not just one type of person.
Labels:
College Magazine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment