Tuesday, 1 October 2013

College magazine fonts

To get the correct font for my college magazine I went on a website called da font which gives you hundreds of fonts for what ever you need it for. Your target audience in a way restricts what fonts you can choose whether it is for children, adults, pensioners or teenagers as different fonts attract different types of people. So as my target audience is 16-20 years old, plus it is a college magazine, I wanted a slightly messy font but have the typical university/school font style. So I took this into mind and selected a few fonts that could potentially fit what I wanted. I then asked several people what font they liked the best, from this I made my decision. Below are the fonts that I choose but in the end I choose the top font.  

No comments:

Post a Comment