Front cover
I choose multiple ways in which to attract and address my target audience. First of all I choose a big, bold font that you don't normally see on magazines, plus as it is on a white background it stands out against the trees.
The snappiness of the cover lines attract my audience as they are to the point so they will want to go straight to the page where this article is. I also coloured them white so they would stand out against the background.Even though the background is not brightly coloured it still stands out and relates to the surroundings students will be in and recognise. But what does stand out is the brightly coloured file the model is holding. This brings peoples eyes to it straight away and with the connection of school it will attract students more then anybody else.
To attract my audiences attention on the buzz word I put it in a bright pink box which makes it also stand out against everything else. I also did this for the slogan underneath the title.
Contents page

To attract and address my audience in the contents page I put all of my sub-headings in brightly coloured boxes so that it would attract there attention.
I also made sure that certain fonts were used for certain things. For example I used two separate fonts for the sub-headings and for the articles titles. This makes it visually more attractive then just having one font used over and over again.
Even though the background is white it makes everything else stand out even more.
By making some of the items on my contents page not as neat such as the pictures it makes it seem more like a students magazine and not one for elderly people as there magazines can be quit neat.
Finally the social networking icons in the middle of the page is relevant to my audience. This will make them want to follow or like the magazines page so they will always get updates about it so may potentially buy it more often instead of just forgetting about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment