These are a few of the photos I took for the new front cover. I took these in portrait because of the shape of the front cover and it wouldn't look right if I tried to fit a landscape image on a portrait sized document because it would end up all squished and out of proportion. I took these outside because of the natural light and so that I could get the effect of her hair blowing in the wind. But I didn't do it against a particular background because I was going to use a plain colour for the background, so did it in my garden.
Monday, 10 March 2014
Photo shoot for the new artist and new front cover
These are a few of the photos I took for the new front cover. I took these in portrait because of the shape of the front cover and it wouldn't look right if I tried to fit a landscape image on a portrait sized document because it would end up all squished and out of proportion. I took these outside because of the natural light and so that I could get the effect of her hair blowing in the wind. But I didn't do it against a particular background because I was going to use a plain colour for the background, so did it in my garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment