page spread is put together. You could also say it fits in with the indie side of my magazine because it may create an urban feel which is what I am trying to do considering my target audience is teenagers. It may also give the impression that the artist is fresh and straight of the streets which in a way she is. The costume I didn't really worry about that much as she is the age of my target audience so would dress that way anyway. As you can also see I took the pictures with Sophie doing different poses so that I would have lots of choice when it comes to putting the double page spread together.
Monday, 10 March 2014
Pictures from photo shoot for double page spread
I decided to use a wall as a background because it is simple and so that it wouldn't be plain when the double
page spread is put together. You could also say it fits in with the indie side of my magazine because it may create an urban feel which is what I am trying to do considering my target audience is teenagers. It may also give the impression that the artist is fresh and straight of the streets which in a way she is. The costume I didn't really worry about that much as she is the age of my target audience so would dress that way anyway. As you can also see I took the pictures with Sophie doing different poses so that I would have lots of choice when it comes to putting the double page spread together.
page spread is put together. You could also say it fits in with the indie side of my magazine because it may create an urban feel which is what I am trying to do considering my target audience is teenagers. It may also give the impression that the artist is fresh and straight of the streets which in a way she is. The costume I didn't really worry about that much as she is the age of my target audience so would dress that way anyway. As you can also see I took the pictures with Sophie doing different poses so that I would have lots of choice when it comes to putting the double page spread together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment