Monday, 17 March 2014
Second draft of front cover
This is my second draft for my front cover. As you can see it has basically changed completely due to some problems I experienced. The first problem was that my first draft got deleted completely of my memory stick so had to start again and that my first model decided she didn't want to do it any more so therefore had to find another person that would do it. But even though the colours and the look of my magazine are completely different underneath it all it isn't. I have still kept the same cover lines and title so all that has really changed is the colours artist and the added bar code, price and date that I forgot to put on the first daft I did. Over all I feel this looks more sophisticated and better suited to my target audience than the last one and uses the house style from my contents page in some ways, for instance the floral pastel colours and black boxes with white writing in. But I will be totally sure of this once I have completed my focus group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment